Would you like to become the “Golf Doc” in your area? Let us get you started in the right direction. Our 12 hour Continuing Education Seminars previously co-sponsored by New York Chiropractic College, are currently under restrcturing for presentation via the Web. Look for them soon.
- Learn the basics of the game and the Golfer's Lexicon
- Evaluate golfing patients who are complaining of pain while they play
- Better understanding of golf swing biomechanics
- Teach golfing patients a proper spine protecting posture at address, as well as throughout the golf swing
- Recognize, treat and rehabilitate the most common golfing injuries
- Establish year-round conditioning programs for golfers
- Marketing yourself to the golfing public
"...I wanted to once again let you know how much I enjoyed the Back to Basics classes last weekend. John and Ray have really put together a very focused, yet basic program to help chiropractors attract and treat the golfing population.."
- Russ Antico , D.C., CCSP, CSCS, Columbia, Maryland
Sign up today for one of these seminars:
Upcoming Seminars :
WE ARE CURRENTLY REVAMPING OUR PROGRAM FOR WEBINARS. LOOK FOR US ON THE WEB COMING SOON
Register online via Paypal
Print a registration form and submit it through the mail.
Click here for a print and send registration form - a new window will open